Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day at New Norfolk
















Today was a lovely day, filled with tip shopping and antique browsing. These photos were taken (by my bad quality phone) at the most exquisite antique shop in New Norfolk Tasmania. The photos cannot even do it justice; it's just filled to the brim with amazing French antiques! I just about died at the sight of all the blue and white China, and I fell in love with these beautiful glass cake stands (last photo). Everything is very pricey, but I'd hope one day when I have a real job from my degree, that I could go and buy a magnificent piece of furniture from there. I love the idea of stacking old suitcases in your home, and will definitely be keeping my eye out at the tip shops for some old ones. Also, Happy Mothers Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment